Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Facebook Fan Page

My brother-in-law is also an illustrator and were are currently having a little friendly competition with our FB fan pages. The first one to 300 fans gets to take over the world! If I reach world domination I will only use my powers for the good of all human kind. In other words, I will NOT bombard you with lots of status updates to read. I promise to post only the best and most current work. I spend the majority of my time on this planet creating art for others to see and enjoy. I have got some really good stuff I'm working on and my Fan Page will be the first place to show it.

All I need you to do is to become a fan if you are not already AND to suggest fans by clicking the "Suggest to Friends" link below my profile image.

Jay Montgomery Illustration Fan Page

Thank you!
Jay

No comments: